As a diverse organization, St. John Medical Center offers a wide range of comprehensive, valuable and market-competitive benefits and programs designed to support the well-being of employees and their families in the areas of health, finances, work, and life.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
– PTO allows you more flexibility in scheduling time away from work. The annual PTO allowance is based on your position upon hire or job change and length of service. Typically, PTO days are used for recognized holidays, sick days and vacation days.
Excellent Health, Welfare, and Retirement Benefits: Medical Insurance including prescription drug coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Planning Options
Educational Assistance – St. John Medical Center offers tuition assistance to eligible employees who wish to further their education in approved career fields.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Counseling and referral service that is available to full time and part time employees and their immediate family members.
Parking – Free Parking on our campus
Other Benefits and programs available to eligible employees include:
- Ohio Tuition Trust (529 College Savings Plan)
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Credit Union
- Employee Perks & Discounts
Back to: Top