St. John Medical Center Emergency Department
In 2004, St. John Medical Center proudly introduced this new, state-of-the-art Emergency Department facility. This $10 million Emergency
Department allows our physicians to treat patients quickly and efficiently, while, with the new building, offering enhanced capabilities. This new
facility provides St. John Medical Center with the tools and personnel to reach new heights in emergency services.
Our New Emergency Healthcare Capabilities:
- Large nursing station, triage room and EMS squad room
- Double the number of patients we can treat, up to 28, including six Fast Track treatment rooms to quickly serve adults and children with minor
illnesses or injuries
- Radiology capabilities within the new emergency Department
- State-of-the-art cardiac rooms
- New bedside ultrasound system
- Immediate blood work test results at the bedside
- Bedside registration with wireless computer technology
- Faster care with less waiting time
- The addition of a hazardous treatment room with outside access for people exposed to industrial or hazardous chemicals and materials.
Visit the St. John Medical Center Emergency Room/EMS site: www.sjwser.com
As St. John Medical Center continues to reach new heights in all we do, we will remain faithful to our Mission and steadfast in our commitment to
providing our patients with the best care possible.
Back to: Top | Health Services