The Family Medicine Center is in a suburban setting with a mix of insurance payers. The FP residents build a panel of patients to follow throughout their training.
Three Year ACOFP Accredited Program in comprehensive Family Medicine.
Experience in Office, Hospital, Workers’ Compensation Cases, Occupational Medicine, Nursing Home Care and Preventive Medicine.
- Formalized Teaching Service with daily Attending Rounds
- Continuity Care clinic four miles from hospital
- OMM emphasis in Clinic
- Weekly Board Exam Review
- Journal Club (monthly)
- Billing, Coding, & Practice Management Sessions
- Didactics Curriculum (weekly)
- Ohio University Resident Education Days
Back to: Top | Medical Education